Fair Oaks Farms HR Intern
Fair Oaks Farms is looking for an HR Intern to join our Corporate Office. We are a fast pace, always moving forward team that needs a little extra help for some of our special projects and initiatives. The HR Intern will be responsible for assisting the HR department with all ongoing and new projects as needed. This role will be hands on and provide a lot of valuable experience to an aspiring future HR Professional.
• Ability to present a professional image at all times
• Proven ability to work well in a team environment
• Temporary position
• Currently enrolled or recently completed a Bachelors or Masters Degree program in area similar to HR, Business Administration etc.
• Prior administrative or office work experience/ internship, especially within an HR department preferred
• Knowledge of relevant federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment (small and large group settings) and written communication skills (web, email, letters)
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow-up skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, and Outlook required
• Ability to learn other software programs such as SyncHR.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to set and meet deadlines, prioritize and manage several projects at one time
• Assist HR team members on special projects as needed
• Assist in recruiting, hiring and on-boarding new employees.
• Prompt attendance as scheduled by Supervisor
• Perform day to day assignments as instructed while meeting timelines
• Perform scanning of documents, mailings, faxing, etc.
• Attend meetings as assigned